Autumnal Dungarees


There's something about dungarees that I just love. I think they give outfits such a put together but understated look and I always feel like I have such an attitude in them (as sad as that may sound). I always feel a little bit androgynous in them too - even if I've thrown in some girly feminine pieces alongside them - and it's definitely something I really like. Having that little bit of a tomboy vibe or androgynous look to an outfit just keeps me in my comfort zone but in the best way; in a way so I feel extremely confident in what I'm wearing. One of absolute favourite pair of dungarees are these tailored Miss Selfridge ones that I got in a sample sale years ago. They've got a more formal feel but put with the right accessories and they can become so dressed down and casual. I'm still head over heels for bardot tops too and I've started to pair them with dungarees more and more because there's just something about that tiny bit of shoulder poking through that I like.

New Look Bardot Top (similar) | Miss Selfridge Tailored Dungarees (similar) |
Poor Boy Vintage Saddle Bag via Asos Marketplace (similar) | Converse Hi-Tops via Schuh

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment